Udah denger single nya ONE OK ROCK yang judulnya ANSWER IS NEAR kan???
pasti suka...
:)
hm...
pengen tau versi inggrisnya*translitannya*
mari kita lihat seperti apa liriknya...
:)

















ONE OK ROCK - answer is near


I think this way
There are already several ways to answer that question
Just derive it according to principles and theories
What a mediocre Answer
(You know that)

Come on! Come on! You hear me? 
Everybody, Hello! Hello! 
Hey surely 
In this world there really shouldn’t be right and wrong so…
Wake up! Right now! Don't turn your back on me 
Come on! Come on! You stand here alive 
The answer is inside of me!! 

Not easy to live in the now
It’s not just a matter of having fun either
The me of tomorrow and the day after
No matter what happens, will take responsibility? Somehow
(Are you seeing it, you and me)

Come on! Come on! You hear me? 
Everybody, Hello! Hello!  
Hey more 
Words and feelings strongly hoard them in my heart Get out of the way 
Stand up! Right now! Let’s draw the far way future yeah 
You stand here alive 
The answer is inside of me!!

Your thoughts are obvious, are they obvious to you?
Your thoughts are obvious, are they obvious to me?
What do you think? Well what is it?
Is this in itself just too much nonsense?
No answer? Well what then?
Again I’m back to square one oh….

Hello! Hello! This voice is reaching you right?
Ah surely 
In this world there’s no mistaking right and wrong so…
(Wake up! Right now!) Wake up now (Don’t turn your back on me)
(Come on! Come on!) You still stand here alive
I just want to live so I can say I have no regrets just before my death!
(Stand up! Right now!) You know the answer is…
(Wake up! Right now!) inside of me!!

1 komentar: